Victoria Mutual Pensions Management in association with Private Sector of Jamaica hosted its 10th Pensions Seminar. The event took place on Thursday, September 28, 2017, at the Spanish Court Hotel using the theme: The Changing Global Pensions Landscape: Implications For Jamaica.
Speakers for the event were Ralph C. Lewars, Financial Sector Supervision Adviser, CARTAC, Audrey Deer-Williams represented Honourable Shahine Robinson, Minister of Labour & Social Security, Julian McKoy Davis, Assistant Lecturer, Mona Ageing & Wellness Centre, The University of the West Indies, Aneica Boyd, Senior Manager, PwC Jamaica Assurance and Constance Hall, Actuary & Principal of Eckler.
Presentations from the speakers are as follows:
- Ralph Lewars- The Status of the Regulatory and Supervisory Frameworks for Pensions in the Caribbean
- Audrey Deer-Williams- Status and Impact of Pending Pension Reforms
- Julian McKoy- Ageing in Jamaica
- Aneica Boyd- Current Practices in Financial Management of Pension Plans
- Constance Hall- Pensions The Actuarial Perspective
Full gallery of the event can be viewed by clicking on the link below: