Victoria Mutual Pensions Management in association with Private Sector of Jamaica hosted it’s 10th Pensions Seminar. The event took place on Thursday September 28, 2017 at the Spanish Court Hotel using the theme: The Changing Global Pensions Landscape: Implication for Jamaica.
Speakers for the event were Audrey Deer-Williams, Representative from the Ministry of Labour and Social Security, Julian Mckoy Davis, Assistant Lecturer, UWI, Aneica Boyd, Senior Audit Manager, PwC, Constance Hall, Principal Actuary, Eckler Ltd. and Ralph Lewars, Financial Sector Supervision Adviser, Caribbean Regional Technical Assistance Centre (CARTAC).
Presentations from the speakers are as follows:
- Audrey Deer-Williams- Status and Impact of Pending Pension Reforms
- Julian McKoy- Ageing in Jamaica
- Aneica Boyd- Current Practices in Financial Management of Pension Plans
- Constance Hall- Pensions The Actuarial Perspective
- Ralph Lewars- The Status of the Regulatory and Supervisory Frameworks for Pensions in the Caribbean
Full gallery of the event can be viewed by clicking on the link below: